Code of conduct for contractors
Guidelines for the assumption of long-term economic, ecological and social responsibility as part of the service provision.
Everyday tips for using ressources sparingly - provided for our tenants and interested public
More information and tips are available here:
www.en.nabu.de See “Enjoy nature” www.oekoside.de See the website menu www.umweltbundesamt.de Under the header “Tipps” (only available in German) ...
Using resources sparingly protects the environment in the long term and should become an increasingly normal aspect of our everyday lives. It is also important that what is not consumed...
1. Edeka Group (Edeka, Netto Marken-Discount) 12.5%
2. Rewe Group (Rewe, Penny) 6.1%
3. Schwarz Group (Lidl, Kaufland) 4.9%
4. THR Hotel (H2 and H4 Hotel) 2.2%
5. Daimler Real Estate 2.1%
* You can find more detailed information to that properties in the web section 'properties'. Eight of the properties are two-part buildings, they are summarised in the following:
Properties (number) 262
Property value (EUR m) 633.7
Annualised in-place rent (EUR m) 48.1
EPRA Vacancy Rate (%) 0.7
WALT (years) 6.5
Properties* (number) 39
Property value (EUR m) 819.7
Annualised in-place rent (EUR m) 53.8
EPRA Vacancy Rate (%) 3.4
WALT (years) 6.1